CAREERS AT BRIGGO
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
If you want to use your experience in procurement and materials planning in a growing startup poised to disrupt the entire coffee industry, then you’ve come to the right place! Briggo is an Austin-based specialty coffee company which empowers people to create their perfect cups of coffee. By combining the best specialty ingredients with modern mobile technology, cloud computing, and robotics, we are transforming the entire coffee experience. We’re part of a world community that celebrates all that is coffee; just like the thousands of growers,
roasters and baristas all striving for perfection. Quality, consistency, and convenience…all in a small footprint. Join the passionate and collaborative team that is building our robotic, fully-automated baristas and manage a wide range of parts across multiple suppliers. Bring your passion for quality and your drive to do what it takes to get the job done!
- Manage the planning, scheduling and monitoring of materials to determine required materials purchases.
- Maintain a productive working relationship with contract manufacturing, facilitating the commercial relationship as well as long-term forecasting, scheduling and coordinating outbound logistics.
- Manage inventory accuracy and all the processes that impact inventory.
Work independently as well as in collaboration with other team members in determining the best supplier, value and delivery of products and services
- Accountable for planning and executing the sourcing and purchasing of a specific set of parts.
- Identify purchasing requirements based on received requisitions.
- Research and identifies vendors for assigned parts; negotiates pricing.
- Order parts and ensures on-time delivery.
- Follow-up to confirm and/or modify delivery of purchased materials.
- Track and resolve material rejections with QA and suppliers.
- Arrange for prompt return of damaged or faulty supplies.
- Foster mutually respectful relationships with suppliers that are beneficial both to Briggo and its suppliers.
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 8 years of experience as Supply Chain / Logistics Manager
- Experience using ERP/MRP systems
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Logistics / Distribution environment
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment
- Required to stand and walk throughout manufacturing area several times per day.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. on occasion.
- Must be able to reach, squat, stoop, bend.
- Must have physical dexterity of hands and fingers.
The Briggo team is eager to find enthusiastic, innovative individuals that can help us scale our brand quickly! This role presents you with the unique opportunity to be part of one of Austin’s fast-growth startups, marrying the best of consumer goods and technology as we strive to become a global brand. You’ll have direct access to every employee at Briggo and report directly to the Director of Opperations. We want to give you the best learning experience possible and expect you to contribute your best ideas and effort. If you’re ready for the challenge, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Our global headquarters is located in the heart of Austin’s northwest corridor, next to the popular Domain district.
11000 North Mopac Expressway
Austin, Texas 78759