Supply Chain Manager
If you want to use your experience in procurement and materials planning in a growing startup poised to disrupt the entire coffee industry, then you’ve come to the right place! Briggo is an Austin-based specialty coffee company which empowers people to create their perfect cups of coffee. By combining the best specialty
ingredients with modern mobile technology, cloud computing, and robotics, we are transforming the entire coffee experience. We’re part of a world community that celebrates all that is coffee; just like the thousands of growers, roasters and baristas all striving for perfection. Quality, consistency, and convenience…all in a small footprint. Join the passionate and collaborative team that is building our robotic, fully-automated baristas and manage a wide range of parts across multiple suppliers. Bring your passion for quality and your drive to do what it takes to get
the job done!
- Manage the planning, scheduling and monitoring of consumable materials to determine required materials
- Bring expertise and sourcing responsibility for coffee, dairy, non-dairy, specialty syrups, and dry goods.
- Determine and manage multiple sources for specialty coffee and as well as long-term forecasting, scheduling
and coordinating outbound logistics.
- Manage inventory accuracy and all the processes that impact inventory.
- Work independently as well as in collaboration with other team members in determining the best supplier,
value and delivery of products and services.
- Accountable for planning and executing the sourcing and purchasing of consumables.
- Identify purchasing requirements based on received requisitions.
- Research and identifies suppliers for all consumable parts; negotiates pricing to accomplish best value.
- Order consumables with appropriate lead times to avoid gap in product supply.
- Establish appropriate metrics to measure suppliers and drive continuous improvement.
- Establish plan to continue to drive cost down.
- Manage supply and distribution in all regions of the US market and global markets.
- Ability to Draft Supplier Agreements.
- Effective Contract Negotiations and Execution.
- Effectively manage conflict with mutual resolution.
- Establish RTV and resolution process for non-compliant goods.
- Work cross functionally with SQE and Technical Staff for product development and sourcing.
- Foster mutually respectful relationships with suppliers that are beneficial both to Briggo and its suppliers.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 8 years of experience as Supply Chain for Food Industry
- Experience using ERP/MRP systems
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Logistics / Distribution environment
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. on occasion.
• Must be able to reach, squat, stoop, bend.
• Must have physical dexterity of hands and fingers.
The Briggo team is eager to find enthusiastic, innovative individuals that can help us scale our operations quickly! This role presents you with the unique opportunity to be part of one of Austin’s fast-growth startups, marrying the best of consumer goods and technology as we strive to become a global brand. You’ll have direct access to every employee at Briggo and skills development is a priority here. We want to give you the best learning experience possible and expect you to contribute your best ideas and effort. If you’re ready for the challenge, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Our global headquarters is located in the heart of Austin’s northwest corridor, next to the popular Domain district.
11000 North Mopac Expressway
Austin, Texas 78759