If you are looking for an opportunity to help build a consumer brand from the ground up, at a fast-growth startup poised to disrupt the entire coffee industry, then you’ve come to the right place! Briggo is an Austin-based specialty coffee company which empowers people to create their perfect cups of coffee. By combining the best specialty ingredients with modern mobile technology, cloud computing, and robotics, we are transforming the entire coffee experience. Quality, consistency, and convenience…all in a small unattended retail footprint. We are a multidisciplinary group of world class engineers, data geeks, and go-to-market specialists looking for someone to provide excellent customer success on-site and online to support sales growth, customer engagement, and onsite marketing opportunities.
The Replenishment Technician tracks the warehouse inventory and replenishes the Briggo Coffee Haus. Duties include maintaining proper warehouse inventory, monitoring the various Haus inventories, and restocking the Coffee Haus when needed. The technician will work out of the Briggo warehouse and be required to drive the company van. The Replen Tech must be willing to replen at various “off peak hours” as needed. This individual must be self-motivated, have the ability to interact professionally with customers and effectively manage time with little oversight.
- Restock the Briggo Coffee Haus with cups, lids, beans, syrups, and milk
- Ensure that Coffee Haus’ are properly maintained and operating correctly
- Maintain warehouse consumables inventory
- Order consumables and track deliveries to warehouse
- Repackage inventory so that it can be properly installed in the Coffee Haus
- May have to restock between hours of 8:00 PM- 2:00 AM
- Required to take food safety classes and maintain certification
- Communicate any mechanical problems to engineering at warehouse
- Communicate any customer service issues to Coffee Haus Manager
- Use computers/various tech to track Haus inventory
- Help test Briggo Coffee Hauses before they are shipped
- 2+ years of experience as a delivery driver
- Prior experience with inventory management
- High attention to detail
- Operate effectively under pressure
- Ability to adapt to various situations
- Demonstrated computer proficiency
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- High level of initiative and energy
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Demonstrated ability to operate the company service van
The Briggo team is eager to find enthusiastic, innovative individuals that can help us scale our brand quickly! This role presents you with the unique opportunity to be part of one of Austin’s fast-growth startups, marrying the best of consumer goods and technology as we strive to become a global brand. You’ll have direct access to every employee at Briggo and report directly to the VP of Sales. We want to give you the best learning experience possible and expect you to contribute your best ideas and effort. If you’re ready for the challenge, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com today!
Learn more about Briggo:
Our global headquarters is located in the heart of Austin’s northwest corridor, next to the popular Domain district.
11000 North Mopac Expressway, Suite 150
Austin, Texas 78759