If you are looking for an opportunity to manage exciting programs for a growing startup poised to disrupt the entire coffee industry, then you’ve come to the right place! Briggo is an Austin-based specialty coffee company which empowers people to create their perfect cups of coffee. By combining the best specialty ingredients with modern mobile technology, cloud computing, and robotics, we are transforming the entire coffee experience. Quality, consistency, and convenience…all in a small footprint. We are a multidisciplinary group of world class engineers/developers and we are looking for someone to lead the execution of complex programs.
- Develops and implements full-scale programs across the functional organizations of the entire company including key external stakeholders
- Works with functional groups to determine program requirements, resource requirements, budgets, forecasts and timelines
- Establishes program standards, methods, policies and procedures
- Monitors and evaluates program effectiveness including deadlines and costs and implements improvement strategies
- Central point of contact to drive cross functional activities through to closure
- Create and manage phase review process and associated materials (i.e. presentations/status updates/metrics) to monitor and report team performance
- Provide support, knowledge, and expertise with contract negotiations as required
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- Must have 5 years of Program Management experience
- Experience in managing complex, interrelated technology programs, and functions
- Collaborator with a commitment to meeting deadlines and an aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment
- Must have experience coordinating programs with government and industry regulatory bodies
- Experience working directly with customers
- Ability to apply math, probability and statistics to practical situations
- Strong presentation and leadership skills with the ability to lead technical discussions
- Passionate customer focus
- Relentless drive
- PMP certification is a plus, but not required
The Briggo team is eager to find enthusiastic, innovative individuals that can help us scale our operations quickly! This role presents you with the unique opportunity to be part of one of Austin’s fast-growth startups, marrying the best of consumer goods and technology as we strive to become a global brand. You’ll have direct access to every employee at Briggo and skills development is a priority here. We want to give you the best learning experience possible and expect you to contribute your best ideas and effort. If you’re ready for the challenge, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Learn more about Briggo:
Our global headquarters is located in the heart of Austin’s northwest corridor, next to the popular Domain district.
11000 North Mopac Expressway, Suite 150
Austin, Texas 78759