If you are looking for an opportunity to help build a consumer brand from the ground up, at a fast-growth startup poised to disrupt the entire coffee industry, then you’ve come to the right place! Briggo is an Austin-based specialty coffee company which empowers people to create their perfect cups of coffee. By combining the best specialty ingredients with modern mobile technology, cloud computing, and robotics, we are transforming the entire coffee experience. Quality, consistency, and convenience…all in a small unattended retail footprint. We are a multidisciplinary group of world class engineers, data geeks, and go-to-market specialists looking for someone to contribute to the development of our marketing playbook and overall brand experience.
- Brand: Help define and reinforce a consistent Briggo brand voice and value proposition to B2B/B2C audiences through compelling content, campaigns, and branded assets
- Content & PR: Manage editorial calendar for blog topics and social drumbeat, interview key internal/partner/trade luminaries for features, evangelize these efforts through compelling and sharable social content and PR outreach
- B2B Demand-Gen: Support biz-dev, sales, and retail teams with compelling content and launch activation on-site and in-markets
- B2C Demand-Gen: Manage email, in-app, SMS, and social campaigns through centralized Marketing CRM tool (to-be-named), Hootsuite, and Salesforce
- Tech & Automation: Manage Wordpress site including (launching) our new blog, new media/video, ongoing search optimizations, campaign landing pages, and corporate initiatives
- Launch: Design and support launch plan for new Coffee Haus placements and market expansion efforts, working closely with our Retail Sales team and local media outlets
- Analytics: Work with internal BI team to unearth marketing insights and design Tableau/GA dashboards to automate marketing KPI reporting, develop social KPI’s and community growth plan
- Corporate: Positively represent the Briggo brand in all customer, partner, investor, media, and recruiting engagements
- 4-year college degree (or intern-to-hire for current students)
- Command of marketing fundamentals including (but not limited to) segmentation practices, 4 P’s, pricing strategy, paid media/search/social, etc., marketing analytics
- Strong analytical approach to problem solving to help define and measure the who/what/when/where/why of the customer journey
- Excellent verbal and written communication, relationship-building skills
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, ambiguous, and agile growth startup atmosphere
- Bootstrap mentality and ability to identify creative and affordable solutions, recognize market patterns, competitive threats, and industry best practices for application
- Experience with marketing automation systems/CRM preferred (Marketo, Hubspot, etc.)
- Creative chops and experience in Adobe Suite (or similar) a plus
The Briggo team is eager to find enthusiastic, innovative individuals that can help us scale our brand quickly! This role presents you with the unique opportunity to be part of one of Austin’s fast-growth startups, marrying the best of consumer goods and technology as we strive to become a global brand. You’ll have direct access to every employee at Briggo and report directly to the VP of Marketing. We want to give you the best learning experience possible and expect you to contribute your best ideas and effort. If you’re ready for the challenge, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Learn more about Briggo:
Our global headquarters is located in the heart of Austin’s northwest corridor, next to the popular Domain district.
11000 North Mopac Expressway, Suite 150
Austin, Texas 78759