VICE PRESIDENT OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
This is a chance to deliver your proven Business Development Sales skills to position and grow a ground-breaking coffee technology solution never seen in the market before! If you are looking for an opportunity to join the robotic revolution and disrupt the gourmet coffee industry working at a high-growth startup, then you’ve come to the right place! Briggo is an Austin-based specialty coffee company which empowers people to create their perfect cups of coffee served through the world’s first robotic barista! By combining the best specialty ingredients with modern mobile technology, cloud computing, and robotics, we are transforming the entire coffee experience. Quality, consistency, and convenience…all in a stylish Coffee Haus.
“I love coffee and have loved this whole idea from the moment I heard it from Chas. I am committed to the idea of empowering people to create their perfect cups of coffee. I am positive Briggo can continue to lift the coffee industry to new levels of quality and convenience, while also bringing more jobs and dignity to the people involved, including people at origin, our employees, and our business relationships. The coffee experience is such an important part of the day and we strive to make that experience personal and seamless.” – Kevin Nater, CEO
You will play a critical role in growing the company, with ultimate responsibility for the development of the Briggo Coffee Haus as a must-have, unique gourmet coffee solution to organizations that occupy locations with a strong customer base.
- As a leader at the company, you will be directly responsible for driving early stage business development in all targeted segments (Business & Industry, College & University, Healthcare, Lodging, Military, Travel, Retail, and Grocery).
- You will build the entire development strategy and market roll-out plan, aligning the leadership team on a 5 year growth plan.
- Build and manage a sales team to grow the development pipeline and hit the Briggo Coffee Haus opening projections.
- Utilize prospecting strategies and tactics such as industry networking, email, and social media, to gain an audience with senior level influencers and decision makers and compel these partners to bring high tech and innovative coffee hauses to their location.
- Effectively manage the entire sales cycle of prospecting, acquiring, qualifying, contracting and opening units.
- You will work closely with the sales team of Briggo’s channel partners to achieve the targeted number of Briggo Coffee Haus placements within channel partner’s network of prospects and clients.
- Maintain weekly & monthly KPIs necessary to achieve monthly sales targets and long-term success in finding viable locations to operate Briggo Coffee Hauses.
- Participate in industry conferences attended by prospects and clients.
- Travel as necessary (projected at approximately 50-70%).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field required.
- 10+ years of restaurant beverage business development experience within a majority of Briggo’s target markets (Business & Industry, College & University, Healthcare, Lodging, Military, Travel, Retail, and Grocery).
- A track record of consistently exceeding sales targets over time with strong ability to close sales from both cold and warm leads.
- High energy, positive attitude, and strong presentation skills with an ability to present unique and innovative technology in a simplified and compelling manner.
- Self-starter who is comfortable developing own success.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written as well as verbal) and ability to interact with senior leadership, C-level management/customers.
- Enjoy change and is flexible to the needs of the business as it grows, and in return is provided with an opportunity to grow and progress.
- Proficiency in using Salesforce.
The Briggo team is eager to find enthusiastic, innovative individuals that can help us sell the Briggo Coffee Haus quickly! This role presents you with the unique opportunity to be part of one of Austin’s fast-growth startups, marrying the best of consumer goods and technology as we strive to become a global brand. You’ll have direct access to every employee at Briggo and skills development is a priority here. We want to give you the best learning experience possible and expect you to contribute your best ideas and effort. If you’re ready for the challenge, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com today!
Our global headquarters is located in the heart of Austin’s northwest corridor, next to the popular Domain district.
11000 North Mopac Expressway
Austin, Texas 78759