If you want to use your controller experience in a growing startup poised to disrupt the entire coffee industry, then you’ve come to the right place! Briggo is an Austin-based specialty coffee company which empowers people to create their perfect cups of coffee. By combining the best specialty ingredients with modern mobile technology, cloud computing, and robotics, we are transforming the entire coffee experience. We’re part of a world community that celebrates all that is coffee; just like the thousands of growers, roasters and baristas all striving for perfection. Quality, consistency, and convenience…all in a small footprint. Join the passionate and collaborative team that is building our robotic, fully automated baristas and manage all accounting functions in a hands-on role. Bring your passion for quality and your drive to do what it takes to get the job done!
- Responsible for all aspects of month-end close including all accounting entries, balance sheet and revenue reconciliations, and working with various departments on month-end accruals.
- Manage all bank accounts and cash forecasting, including building cash management reports.
- Responsible for monthly equity accounting and cap table management.
- Responsible for all fixed asset accounting.
- Interface with various external business professional including tax professionals, valuation firms, auditors, and law firms.
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly financial reporting packages for distribution to senior leadership and external investors.
- Manage all insurance policies and renewals.
- Establish and maintain financial policies, procedures, and internal controls.
- Responsible for year-end financial statement audit and additional ad hoc compliance reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA required
- Minimum 10 years progressive accounting experience with 5 years at the controller level
- NetSuite experience preferred
- Experience in restaurants or retail organizations preferred
- Highly organized, meticulously attentive to detail, and able to set priorities.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment
The Briggo team is eager to find enthusiastic, innovative individuals that can help us scale our operations quickly! This role presents you with the unique opportunity to be part of one of Austin’s fast-growth startups, marrying the best of consumer goods and technology as we strive to become a global brand. You’ll have direct access to every employee at Briggo and skills development is a priority here. We want to give you the best learning experience possible and expect you to contribute your best ideas and effort. If you’re ready for the challenge, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com today!
Our global headquarters is located in the heart of Austin’s northwest corridor, next to the popular Domain district.
11000 North Mopac Expressway
Austin, Texas 78759