CAREERS AT BRIGGO
Business Development Representative
This is your chance to deliver your proven Business Development, B2B/Enterprise Sales skills to sell a ground-breaking “Connected Coffee” solution never seen in the market before! If you are looking for an opportunity to join the robotic revolution and disrupt the gourmet coffee industry working at a high-growth startup, then you’ve come to the right place! Briggo is an Austin-based specialty coffee company which empowers people to create their perfect cups of coffee served through the world’s first robotic barista! By combining the best specialty ingredients with modern mobile technology, cloud computing, and robotics, we are transforming the entire coffee experience. Quality, consistency, and convenience…all in a stylish Coffee Haus.
- As a hunter developing business opportunities and closing sales in a new territory for a groundbreaking robotic barista disrupting the coffee industry, you will hunt within strategic verticals and successfully place Coffee Hauses in clients that align with our business model.
- Strategic while focused on expedited sales cycles as you develop a plan to sell the Briggo robotic Coffee Haus within your assigned territory.
- Effectively utilize prospecting strategies and tactics such as industry networking, email, and social media to gain an audience with senior level influencers and decision makers.
- Effectively manage the entire sales cycle of prospecting, acquiring, qualifying, contracting and onboarding.
- You will work closely with the sales team of Briggo’s channel partners to achieve the targeted number of Briggo Coffee Haus placements within channel partner’s network of prospects and clients.
- Maintain weekly & monthly KPIs necessary to achieve monthly sales targets and long-term success in finding viable locations to operate Briggo Coffee Hauses.
- You’ll participate in industry conferences attended by prospects and clients.
- Travel as necessary within assigned territory (projected at approximately 30-50%).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field required.
- Five or more years of B2B/Enterprise Sales experience in direct outside or new business sales within a majority of Briggo’s target markets (Business & Industry, College & University, Healthcare, Lodging, Military, Travel, Retail, and Grocery).
- A track record of consistently exceeding sales targets over time with strong ability to close sales from both cold and warm leads.
- High energy, positive attitude, and strong presentation skills with an ability to present unique and innovative technology in a simplified and compelling manner.
- Self-starter who is comfortable developing own success.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written as well as verbal) and ability to interact with senior leadership, C-level management/customers.
- Enjoy change and is flexible to the needs of the business as it grows, and in return is provided with an opportunity to grow and progress.
- Proficiency in using Salesforce.
- Located in Houston is preferred but will accept applicants based in Austin.
The Briggo team is eager to find enthusiastic, innovative individuals that can help us sell the Briggo Coffee Haus quickly! This role presents you with the unique opportunity to be part of one of Austin’s fast-growth startups, marrying the best of consumer goods and technology as we strive to become a global brand. You’ll have direct access to every employee at Briggo and skills development is a priority here. We want to give you the best learning experience possible and expect you to contribute your best ideas and effort. If you’re ready for the challenge, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Our global headquarters is located in the heart of Austin’s northwest corridor, next to the popular Domain district.
11000 North Mopac Expressway
Austin, Texas 78759