If you’re looking for the opportunity to join the Connected Coffee revolution, then look no further! Briggo is pioneering a brand new, quality coffee experience (think the Netflix of coffee) and is looking for Brand Ambassadors to help spread the word of gourmet robotic coffee.
- Be an expert in the Briggo Experience: including product and ingredient information, Coffee Haus locations, and have basic sales knowledge
- Work closely with the Customer Success Manager to provide creative and strategic input in sales initiatives and community building
- Educate the customers on the Coffee Haus functions and the quality of the whole bean product, while providing an escalation point for additional information
- Supports the field sales team with partner onboarding, education, and programming as needed
- Translates physical experiences into digital engagement
- Complete weekly recaps of market execution
- Exude confidence, own every interaction
- Personalize each interaction to create a unique and memorable experience for the customer
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field required.
- Five or more years of B2B/Enterprise Sales experience in direct outside or new business sales within a majority of Briggo’s target markets (Business & Industry, College & University, Healthcare, Lodging, Military, Travel, Retail, and Grocery).
- A track record of consistently exceeding sales targets over time with strong ability to close sales from both cold and warm leads.
- High energy, positive attitude, and strong presentation skills with an ability to present unique and innovative technology in a simplified and compelling manner.
- Self-starter who is comfortable developing own success.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written as well as verbal) and ability to interact with senior leadership, C-level management/customers.
- Enjoy change and is flexible to the needs of the business as it grows, and in return is provided with an opportunity to grow and progress.
- Proficiency in using Salesforce.
- Located in Houston is preferred but will accept applicants based in Austin.
The Briggo team is eager to find enthusiastic, innovative individuals that can help us sell the Briggo Coffee Haus quickly! This role presents you with the unique opportunity to be part of one of Austin’s fast-growth startups, marrying the best of consumer goods and technology as we strive to become a global brand. You’ll have direct access to every employee at Briggo and skills development is a priority here. We want to give you the best learning experience possible and expect you to contribute your best ideas and effort. If you’re ready for the challenge, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Our global headquarters is located in the heart of Austin’s northwest corridor, next to the popular Domain district.
11000 North Mopac Expressway
Austin, Texas 78759