Briggo Touchless is an exciting addition to the Connected Coffee experience and we can’t wait for you to try it out. With this new functionality, you’ll be able to order, customize, and pick-up your perfect drink from the comfort of your phone. That’s right, no need to ever touch the Coffee Haus. Briggo Touchless is only available for orders placed through the Briggo app and can only be picked up using the new scan feature in the Briggo app. With that being said, we wanted to give you a couple of helpful tips and tricks on how to use the new Touchless option.
First things first…
The Touchless pick-up in your Briggo app relies on scanning a QR code using the Briggo app on your mobile device. The QR code will be displayed in the red “Tap to Pick-up” button next to your queue name on the pick-up screen. If you order via the order pedestal, you will pick-up your order by tapping the button directly.
In order to utilize this feature, there are a couple of things you will need to make sure of first.
- The Briggo app must be installed on your device
- You have signed up for a Briggo account and are logged in to that account
- The Briggo app must have access to your camera. The first time you try to scan the QR code for pick-up, a message will pop up asking for permission to let the Briggo app access your camera. If you do not allow access to your camera, you will not be able to use Touchless.
- Check your phone camera settings to make sure QR scanning is enabled and on.
That’s it! Now you are ready to enjoy the Touchless Connected Coffee experience.
Some pro-tips on scanning your QR code:
- Don’t hit the scan button until you are pointing the camera at your QR code.
- Try holding the phone horizontally rather than vertically. This reduces the chance of your camera picking up a different QR code.
- Start closer to the screen and slowly move back until the camera focuses.
- If you get a message that says “That’s not your drink”, your camera focused on someone else’s QR code. No harm done, just try again and use some of the tips above to insure you scan your drink’s code.