CAREERS AT BRIGGO
BRAND MARKETING MANAGER
Are you looking for the opportunity to help build a local consumer brand into a global powerhouse and disrupt a giant, mature industry? Austin-based Briggo is the leader in Connected Coffee, empowering people to create their perfectly customized, gourmet coffee on-demand. The Connected Coffee Experience leverages our whole-bean Latin American blend, fresh dairy, and gourmet syrups to deliver quality, consistency, and convenience through a mobile app and robotic Coffee Haus. We are a multidisciplinary group of world class engineers and go-to-market specialists looking for someone to contribute to the development of our marketing playbook and overall Briggo brand experience.
- Brand: Grow our brand to drive awareness and advocacy, and sell lots of coffee along the way!
- Product: Leverage research and customer engagements to support brand development, engagement opportunities, and product feature roadmap
- Content & PR: Manage editorial calendar to align market themes, PR opportunities, corporate events, promotions, and product releases
- Launch: Plan and manage all corporate and customer launch events including themes, staffing, press, social, and advertising elements
- B2B Demand-Gen: Support biz-dev, sales, and retail teams with collateral, events, and launch plans
- B2C Demand-Gen: Plan compelling consumer campaigns across web, social, email, in-app, push, social, and point-of-sale collateral
- Corporate: Positively represent the Briggo brand in all customer, partner, investor, media, and recruiting engagements
- 4-year college degree
- 5-7 years experience in marketing, ideally at consumer or retail brands
- Command of marketing fundamentals including (but not limited to) segmentation/targeting/positioning, 4 P’s, pricing strategy, paid media/search/social, PR, marketing analytics
- Strong analytical approach to problem solving to help define and measure the who/what/when/where/why of the customer journey
- Excellent verbal and written communication, relationship-building skills
- Illustrate leadership skills in a fast-paced, collaborative, ambiguous, and agile growth startup atmosphere
- Bootstrap mentality and ability to identify creative and affordable solutions, recognize market patterns, competitive threats, and industry best practices for application
- Experience with marketing automation systems/CRM preferred (Marketo, Hubspot, etc.)
- Creative chops and experience in Adobe Suite (or similar) a plus
The Briggo team is eager to find enthusiastic, innovative individuals that can help us scale our brand quickly! This role presents you with the unique opportunity to be part of one of Austin’s fast-growth startups, marrying the best of consumer goods and technology as we strive to become a global brand. You’ll have direct access to every employee at Briggo and report directly to the VP of Marketing. We want to give you the best learning experience possible and expect you to contribute your best ideas and effort. If you’re ready for the challenge, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com today!
Our global headquarters is located in the heart of Austin’s northwest corridor, next to the popular Domain district.
11000 North Mopac Expressway
Austin, Texas 78759